The editorial team at Colorado Patio & Landscape is happy to accept contributed articles for consideration in the magazine or website. To submit a story idea or article, email Danielle Andrus, [email protected].
Any revisions requested by editors that are not filed in a timely fashion may result in the article not being accepted for publication.
- Association Media Partners (AMP) retains exclusive rights to any content accepted for publication in Colorado Builder, Colorado Patio & Landscape and any associated websites. Content may not be published by any other print or online publication once accepted by AMP.
- Content should be educational in nature. Submissions for consideration in Colorado Patio & Landscape should address issues that are relevant to professionals in the landscape, lawn care and outdoor living design industry, including maintenance companies, designers and architects, lawn and turf specialists, irrigation professionals, and arborists and tree care specialists in Colorado.
- All submitted articles and images should be the author’s own work or within the author’s right to publish.
- Contributors may not use editorial submissions for self-promotion. References to the contributor’s company or organization should be limited, and serve to inform the reader of the contributor’s competency in the subject at hand.
- Article length should be between 400 and 450 words, unless otherwise agreed to by writer and editor.
- Sources should be cited within the body of an article, not in footnotes.
- Accompanying artwork is appreciated but not required to be considered for publication. Images submitted with an article will only be used in the print and online versions of that article and will include credits to the photographer as appropriate.